Alan & Denise Gall are proud to present Myrtle Lodge, high quality self-catering accommodation in the heart of Speyside.
Myrtle Lodge is an ideal place for a Highland break. Whether it's Shooting, Fishing, Hill Walking, Outdoor Pursuits, touring the Whisky trail or just relaxing and getting away from it all.
- Quality and comfort for up to five couples, family or friends:
- Unique views overlooking the Spey Valley
- Five en suite double rooms
- Large Kitchen with separate Dining room and Lounge
- Modern range cooking with two breakfast bars
- Ample parking, double garage and drying facilities
- Private drive with underfloor heated garage
- Dog Kennels are provided outside
- Wireless Broadband Internet
- Strictly No Smoking
Enjoy the panoramic views from the upstairs balcony or take a gentle walk around the ample grounds and immerse yourself in the quiet and beauty of the area. Keep a close lookout for the varied wildlife including woodpeckers, red squirrels and roe deer.
Alan & Denise endeavour to make your visit homely, comfortable & to a high quality standard.
We hope to see you soon!